REAR DEFROSTER, POWER DOOR AND DOME LIGHT STOPPED WORKING

Nissan Maxima

2000 Nissan Maxima 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 98000 miles

My 2000 Maxima's power door locks, keyless entry, rear window defroster, and interior dome lights all stopped working the same time. I checked all the fuses under the drivers side fuse panel but all the fuses are good. Is their maybe a main fuse or relay for all these items and where can I find it.
Bugeater33x

From your other post, it looks like low system voltage is stopping them possibly the BCM seeing the low alt output

Jack42
I have a 2001 Nissan Sentra and the exact same thing happened to me. Everything seemed to be fine but one day the horn alarm kept going off by itself. The next day my rear defrost/dome light/power door locks all quit on me. What did you do to fix the problem?

Csinger05
I see this is an old question but just it happened to my 2000 maxima. No power door locks, no keyless entry, no cabin lights, and no rear window defrost. I am not clear on the response. Is there a fix?

Timwommack
I have attached images showing all of the circuit protection devices for your vehicle. Check relays, fuses, and fusible links.

Rivermikerat
Timwommack did you correct the problem on your Nissan Maxima?
I have the same problem my Nissan Maxima.
Please reply to me kert777@hotmail. Com

Kert777
Have it scanned for Body Control Module fault codes. These are soft codes, as they don't affect emissions or engine performance at all. Also check the fuses and/or relays for the affected circuits.

Rivermikerat