WHERE IS MY FUEL INJECTOR RELAY?

2000 Nissan Maxima

2000 Nissan Maxima 6 cyl

My car has a new battery, starter, fuel injector and filter, and it still wont start. It makes the cranking noise but wont turn on over. It was placed on a diagnostic machine and it said that the fuel injector relay was the problem. I have been calling around and looking on line and cant seem to find it. I even called Nissan and they said that this car doesnt have one. Help! My 4yr old is driving me up a wall and I cant get her to school without the car.
Trireka

YOUR FUEL INJECTOR RELAY IS LOCATED IN THE TRUNK OR ON TOP OF THE FUEL TANK UNDER THE BACK SEAT (WHERE YOU CAN ACCESS THE WIRES TO SEE IF IT IS GETTING POWER HINT) OR UNDER THE DASH ON DRIVERS SIDE KICK PANEL AND ALSO UNDER HOOD IN THE RELAY BOXES AND IT IS NORMALLY CALLED THE FUEL RELAY NOT INJECTOR THE DIAGNOSTIC MACHINE MAY HAVE BEEN CONFUSED AND IF YOU PULL THE FUEL LINE OFF THE FUEL RAIL AT THE FILTER AND TURN KEY IF FUEL SHOOTS OUT THE PUMP IS GOOD TO TEST IF INJECTORS ARE FIRING PUT A LONG SCREWDRIVER ON ONE AND THE OTHER SIDE TO YOUR EAR AND HAVE SOMEONE TURN CAR AS IF TO START YOU WILL HEAR AN AUDIBLE CLICKING AS THEY WORK ALSO PULL A PLUG AFTER THIS TO SMELL IF THERE IS FUEL ON THE PLUG CHECK THE FUSE UNDER THE DASH IF THE PUMP IS NOT WORKING FIRST GO FOR THE EASIEST TO THE HARDEST.

Raci47