V6 LOWER CONTROL ARM PROBLEMS

1995 Nissan Maxima

My maxima has a problem with really bad shakeing in the front of the car on the right, I was told I need to replace the lower control arm on the front, and also I need to replace my struts, im still not sure what could be causing the shaking, it only shakes ever so often, but im not sure if the control arm is cuasing it our the struts, any advice from anyone?
Hlblade03

Is it just shaking at random, or is it only at certain speeds, like at 57mph. That would more likely be caused by the control arm, or control arm bushing if its sold separately.

Datsunraised
Well it just depends sometimes the slower I go the worse it shakes, and sometimes vice versa, and also when I turn it makes a loud squeeking sound, I dont really know where thats coming from at all and its on the front left, and also when I stop it kinda puhes back a lil on the brake like a thumping feeling, this car seems like it needs a lot of front end work, any suggestions?

Hlblade03