MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR OR EGR VALVE

Nissan Altima

Can either one of those cause my 93 altima to stall and then not start? I've replaced my fuel pump, distributer and ignition coil car wants to start and when it does it will run for exactly 7 minutes also tasted ignition module and its good!
R8dergrl1

Follow your instinct: MAP misleading ECM or the EGR system

Here's more you can try. On fuel injected engines, stalling also can be caused by conditions that upset the air/fuel mixture. This includes vacuum leaks or unmetered air entering the intake manifold downstream of the airflow sensor, a faulty throttle position, MAP or oxygen sensor, dirty fuel injectors, or low fuel pressure to the injectors (weak fuel pump, faulty fuel pressure regulator or restricted fuel filter), a defective coolant sensor may be telling the PCM the engine is colder (or warmer) than it really is. Any of these conditions can upset the fuel calibration of the engine and cause a problem.

Good LUck

So what should I check for and where? I think my fuel filter is clear and I just installed a new fuel pump. My o2 sensor is also new as I just had it replaced so my car would pass smog.

R8dergrl1