WHERE IS THIS WATER COMING FROM!?

2005 Nissan Altima

Interior problem
2005 Nissan Altima 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 102000 miles

We had a couple days of some steady rain, no monsoons or anything, and I notice a puddle forming on the floor of the rear seat, behind the passenger seat. I brought it to the dealership, where they ran a water seal test, and they couldn't tell me anything but that the car is fine. The water was only on the floor, not coming through the door or window. I did notice that under the carpet was wet all the way up to the front passenger seat. Any advise would be helpful. Anything I could check out myself, without involving another garage?
Disoriented_mouse

Have you checked trunk for water?

Docfixit
The trunk was dry. It was only in the cab on the passenger side. Most of the watern collected was in the rear on the carpet.

Disoriented_mouse
Have a Moon or Sun roof? Take a dollar bill open door close on bill should not move when pulled on. Check around top seal if bill pulls out easily then door needs adjusted or seal replaced.

Docfixit