CAR WON'T START

2005 Nissan Altima

2005 Nissan Altima 4 cyl Automatic

I have a situation where I started my car in the afternoon, drove around for a few minutes. Parked the car, then when I came back to the car it started fine, then just died! The system just shut down, so I restarted it again, the car ran for a few seconds, then died again. I proceeded to change the battery, and also change the spark plugs. The car will run for 1-2 minutes, then dies again. Now it won't even turn over. It has plenty of gas in the car as well, and when it does start all the electrical components work, AC, radio, etc. What gives?
Tail0rmade

I will do below to determine if its fuel or spark and comeback with your findings

If the engine's condition is in tip top shape-do below to determine if its fuel or spark problem that's if its cranking over and refuses to start

Get a carb cleaner and spray into the carb or the throttle body on an EFI. Did it start and die? If not disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors-

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time