3.5 SE - ROUGH IDLE

2003 Nissan Altima

My 2003 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE is idling rough. The car has 64,000 miles on it and I've had issues with the car in the past. When I 1st purchases it (1 year ago, w/ 48,000 miles) the car drove fine for about 6 months, then it was bucking and such. I brought it to the dealer and in the end they had replaced the Mass Air Flow sensor twice, the car's computer twice, the cam sensor, fuel pump, & engine mounts.

Well, now I have a rough idle, I'm assuming I need a tune up, but I bought the spark plugs to replace myself, but it appears the rear 3 plugs are under the throttle body. I just want to know if this is somethng I can do or if I should bring it to a mechanic?

Thanks.
JPerrydore

If you're good with your hands it's pretty easy but I'd agree, replace the plugs and wires and check for vacuum leaks in the intake section and a dirty throttlebody. That is usually the cause of bad idle.

KaMo