STUMBLES AND DIES WHEN ACCELERATING

1995 Nissan Altima

I have a 1995 Nissan Altima with 150000+ miles on it. When the car has reached normal operating temp and you press on the gas the engine stumbles and dies most of the time other times it will act like you are taking your foot off of the gas peddle and pressinging again when really you are maintining constant pressure (jerking motion), it also dies when you come to a stop. When the engine is cold it seems to run OK, until it warms up. I have replaced the spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor, fuel filter, air filter, the coil tested within specs, I have also replaced the fuel pump, and checked for oil in the distributor (found none and replaced the O-ring to be safe). The check engine light does not come on when this happens. Where do I go next?
Fourbyjunkie

Did you check the fuel pressure?
It is working right when cold because it has an " cold start injector" (some models) and that helps the motor to reach the proper temp. To work properly.

Its your " check engine light" working?

It come on when you start your car?

Manuel

Fisherman
Thanks, fuel pressure is 36 at idle and 42 on startup (within specs I am told by the shop I took it too, they just wanted to throw parts at it as they could not pull any codes), the check engine light does light up when you start the car and goes out, it also come on steady when the car dies (normal), while the car is running it is not flashing or lit. I had someone tell me it could be the ignition module on the MAF sensor causing this, I just hate to throw more money at it until I get a few more opinions. I don't know if I have a cold start injector or not.

Fourbyjunkie
You are right, Why expend your money like that!

Did I mentined you about the cold injector because that helps the engine with " extra" gas when cold, thats why your engine its working good while cold, The ignition module. I dont think so, the Mass air flow sensor.
Some models have an a screw to regulate or compensate the " bypass air" but those come sealed.

Let me think about it.
Manuel.

Fisherman