NO SPARK TO COILS

2004 Nissan 350Z

2004 Nissan 350Z 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 23500 miles

A bit of background on my 2004 350z. I brought my nearly new 2004 Z to a local shop to have a clutch replaced. During the time the clutch was being replaced, the tech ended up pulling the flywheel to attempt to resurface it. When he put it back on he did not line it up correctly as a result ended up cross threading the flywheel bolts into the crankshaft. In addition, he told me he cut the Crank position sensor wire and tried to resplice the mistake.

When he put everything back together, the car would not start only turn over the starter. I ended up taking the car to a different shop and replacing the crankshaft due to the inability of removing the flywheel bolts on the original crank. We replaced the flywheel and clutch assembly as well. When everything was put back together, the car will still not start. We checked reprogramming the keys, (did not work), we had the aftermarket alarm inspected, (was not preventing the car from starting), replaced the crank position sensor (did not start still), rewired the crank position sensor to the ecu directly, instead of to the alarm box. (Did not start). The vehicle runs a piggyback computer from Stillen and is supercharged. What else could be the problem. There is no spart going to the coil. Fried ECU?

I appreciate your help

SM
04350scz

From the damage that the first shop did it sounds like anything is possible.I realize it needs the Stillen PCM to make themixture right for theS/C, but if possible I would try to bypass it to see if it is the problem. Do you have power to the coils? Injectors? Does the fuel pump work?(Any fuel pressure). Start by checking every fuse you can find with a test light to see if they have power to them and going through them

Jack42