KILL SWITCH

1992 Nissan 300ZX

1992 Nissan 300ZX 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 88,000 miles

I HAD AN ACCIDENT IN MY 300ZX AND THE AIR BAG CAME OUT BUT NO PART OF THE ENGINE WAS HARMED, BUT THE CAR DOESNT WANNA START ANYMORE, IT SOUNDS LIKE IT DOES BUT IT JUST WONT START. IS IT BEACUSE THE AIR BAG CAME OUT?IS THERE ANY KILL SWITCH I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?
Omarlakersfan24

No start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

There's is no fuel cut off switch, its not like ford products with the inertia switch