WONT START

1984 Nissan 300ZX

1984 Nissan 300ZX 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 220000 miles

I am in a desperate situation, I only have one car to get to and from school. And when I noticed I had a leak in the fuel line I decided to go ahead and replace them. Now my car wont start, I have a strong battery, when I turn the key I can hear it turning but it wont crank over. I replaced the sparkplugs and wires about a month ago so I dont think its them. When I replaced the fuel line I didnt put it on tight enough so I lost a lot (3/4) of what I had in the tank. Thats all I did, and now im in a bind. If anyone could help me I would be forever grateful because I can only bum a ride for so long before they get tired of me. Please reply asap
Jane.evans2009@yahoo.com

Your question: 1984 Nissan 300ZX wont start

Do below to determine if its fuel or spark issue

Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it