WONT START

1993 Mitsubishi Shogun

1993 Mitsubishi Shogun All Wheel Drive Automatic 120000 miles

hi I was driving my shogun 3 litre v6 with gas conversion parked it up at work but when returned after my shift wont start any ideas would be appreciated
Dazlamzy

Pick your symptom-and get back with some feedback.

**Cranks but no start condition: Fuel and Spark: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

**No crank at all/nothing/nada: Could be the starter, starter relay, clutch switch/park and neutral switch and ignition switch assuming the battery and connections are good.
_________________

Now had it in auto ecectricians he has it running on petrol but everytime he switched it to gas it blows circuit board in ecu? Puzzled

Dazlamzy