MODELS NO LOW BEAM HEADLIGHTS

2000 Mitsubishi Other

2000 Other Mitsubishi Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 163000 miles

VIN #JW6AAF1H5YL008565

This truck has no low beam headlights unless you have it on high beams then all four lights work (4-light system). I've checked all the fuses and relays, OK. I pulled the headlight switch, ohmed it out and checked all voltages, OK. I think there is a break somewhere in the wiring harness but not sure; would like to see if you could supply me with the wiring diagram for the headlight system.
Mtrdude

Forgot to add that I need an answer as soon as possible; truck will be in this weekend and I need to have it figured out by Monday, thanks.

Mtrdude
I'm assuming that you have an L-200, or is this a heavy truck?

I cant find any schematics for them, not surprising with all of my data being based for US models.

But doing some tests with a test light at various places should be fairly straight forward for tracking down where the problem is.

Hard wire electrical is one of my strong points, so post back with any testing and results that you have.

But if the lights are controlled by a BCM, then I'm out.

Buddycraigg