LEAKING

1996 Mitsubishi Montero

Air Conditioning problem
1996 Mitsubishi Montero 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic

I have a 1996 Mitsubishi Montero, and on the front passenger side I seem to have a leak. The carpet becomes extremely wet when I run the A/C. I'm unsure as to whether or not it is my drain tube or something else. Any help would be greatly helpfull thanks.
Bct6056

It's the drain tube locate down low on firewall pass side clean out.

Docfixit
Okay thanks I'll let you know how it goes.

Bct6056
Okay pulled my drain tube off and it was clear, A/C still leaks. Could it be my heater core? I don't know if that would make a difference or not, if anyone knows please help.

Bct6056
Sometimes leaves get in box and clog up drain and cause mold to grow use small wire run wire into evap box to clean

Docfixit
Okay the leak is coming from behind a rubber mat type thing underneath the carpet and this grean rubber mat. The only problem is after pulling everything out, I could still not see where the leak was coming from. I looked all over and I think it could be coming from the center. Like right on top of where my transmission and engine connect. Could it be my evaporator like back in there?

Bct6056
Check out diagr

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/198357_Graphic_469.jpg

am evap in item 12

Docfixit