A/C LEAKING WATER

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Air Conditioning problem
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 60,000 miles

This is my wife’s car, she just told me about this, and it has been going on for a month or so. When the A/C is on water builds up on the inside of it and drips out on the pass. Side up by the fire wall. If you turn left water will fall onto the fan and a make the noise of water hitting a fan… while the water drips out below of the fan motor. I know there should be a drainage hose that takes the water to the outside of the car, but I can not find it. I think that hose might be cracked or clogged or just fell off. Would this be my problem or might it be something else?A/C
Hotwheels80

Caviddain1
I've been looking for the AC drain tube couldn't loacte-Sorry Read below TSB/Recalls

2003 Mitsubishi LANCER 03 - Windshield Blower > VISIBILITY : DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER SYSTEM : WINDSHIELD : BLOWER [Part 138110 ]
TSB No: 0355008 NHTSA ID: , October 01, 2003 : Replacement: Summary: debris (such as leaves, etc) entering the front cowl area may clog the evaporator housing drain tube. If this occurs, the evaporator housing may fill up with condensation and overflow into the passenger compartment, and into the blower mot

TSB No: 0355008R NHTSA ID: , October 01, 2003 : Replacement: 0355003
Summary: debris (such as leaves, etc.) Entering the front cowl area may clog the evaporator housing drain tube. If this occurs, the evaporator housing may fill up with condensation and overflow into the passenger compartment, and into the blower mo