CAR WON'T START

1995 Mitsubishi Galant

1995 Mitsubishi Galant 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 159000 miles

my and my family drove the car today to do some errands and it drove fine. We came home to eat dinner then I was gonna leave to the store and it wouldn't start. It sounds like its out of gas but its not. The car has a 1/4 tank. So thats not it. I was told that maybe its a spark plug, but I had a tune around a month ago. So I don't thinks that's possible. What else could it possibly be?
Marcus30

Cranks but no start condition: Fuel and Spark: Get a helper disconnect a spark plug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 in away from ground have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor camshaft and crankshaft sensors and computer. Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it