MITSUBISHI GALANT BATTERY PROBLEM

1995 Mitsubishi Galant

1995 Mitsubishi Galant 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

My car won't start. The battery is good. The connection seems to be good. The lights, radio, etc works. Anybody have a suggestion on what it could be?
Curryrod

Pick your symptom: **Cranks but no start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

**No crank at all/nothing/nada: Could be a blown fusible link the starter, starter relay, clutch switch/park and neutral switch and ignition switch assuming the battery and connections are good. Note: If it doesn't apply disregard.

When I turn the ignition key it clicks from the engine. Also before, whenever I was driving and came to a stop the battery and brake lights on dash board kind of flutter slightly. Then when I accelerated it goes out. Could this behind the car not starting?

Curryrod
Get the battery and alternator load tested, do alternator 1st