REPAIR MANUAL

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante

Engine Cooling problem
1995 Mitsubishi Diamante 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 86,000 miles

I'd have a cooling leak and wanted to buy a comprehensive repair manual for the vehicle. Lots of manuals are offered. As to the actual level of detail or content in the manuals offered; not a clue.

How do I research manual content?

I'm not as much looking for advice on fixing a problem as I am looking for manual diagrams of how things fit together
Bshanner

Hi
Click on site at bottom of reply ie. Manuals and for small fee can down load Mitchell on Demand to your computer. A professional resource great diagrams and Tech Tips.
Hope this will help

Docfixit
Docfixit.

I have a cooling leak. It is a plumbing problem. It is somewhere upstream of the water pump. Everyone is trying sell me their particular solution. Radiator, water pump, heater, etc

Before I started looking for help I had already eliminated the three above. There is no water in the oil.

So I thought a manual with a good diagram of the engine cooling circulatory system was the next think I needed.

Hence my question I'm willing to pay for a manual but how do I know the manual will have the type of info i'm looking for.

All of the links you sent me didn't answer this question or if they did I missed it.

I'm inexperienced with car repair in general but I feel I do understand cooling systems. Foe example I can diagram the cooling system on a nuclear reactor with a good degree of accuracy.

I'm a retired engineer and haven't work on a car since the 1960's

Bshanner