CAR WILL NOT START

1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT

1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

While dirving the car, it stalled and would not restart. At first, I thought it was the fuel pump. I replaced the old pump with a new fuel pump. I then tried to start the car. It just cranks. The battery has a good charge (13 volts). Any ideas?
Big Daddy 54

Cranks but no start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.