SWAY BAR BUSHING AND SUSPENSION?

2006 Mercedes Benz C230

Suspension problem
2006 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cyl Wheel Drive Type unknown Automatic 33500 miles

I've only had this car for 16,000 miles. It's now in the shop for the 3rd time due to " noises". They just called me to tell me that I have a bracket behind the engine that needs to be replaced, my sway bar bushing needs to be replaced and that my car is out of alignment and both front tires need to be replaced. Doesn't my sway bar bushing have to do with the suspension. If so, if the suspension is not correct. Doesn't that in turn affect the alignment? Help, please?
Heatherrorie

Unless the damage to the " bracket?&Quot; and sway bar bushings was caused by an accident or something determined to be your fault, this repair should be covered under warranty for 4yrs/50k miles.

Alignment can definately be affected by worn suspension components and can result undesireabble tire wear. Unfortunately tires and alignment are not covered because they are considered " wear and tear" items.

The only time an alignment will be covered under warranty is if the repair procedure for the part being replaced under warranty calls for an alignment.

If your tires are indeed worn, I would: Have them fix the worn components (warranty?)
Replace worn tires
Align the car to prevent premature wear of new tires.

Mrrobb