AIR CONDITIONING

1998 Mercedes Benz C230

1998 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 165000 miles

. When I turn the car off or on. The air conditioning either start working or not. And most of the times the windows or sunroof have the same problem. I need the car I have two children some times i'm afraid to used the car because of electric problems. This is the only car I have. Can you help
Cortiz

Sounds like you may be having failures with you front SAM module. You have a front and rear sam. They basically control interior functions for your front and rear components. As they begin to fail you will have intermittent faults that appear to have no ryhme or reason to the failures, i.E. Unrelated components intermittently failing. As this is a computer module it will need to be properly diagnosed by a MB tech. I would recommend using a dealer as the STAR diagnostic system they use will be the most accurate way to diagnose this problem.

Gfimotorcars