WHERE DO I POUR THE POWER STEERING

1993 Mercedes Benz 500sl

Steering problem
1993 Mercedes Benz 500sl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

Can't find where to pour power steering fluid. I checked it with the dipstick and it's dry. Do I pour it into where the dipstick is?
Devildogdad

The power steering fluid reservoir is under the hood at the front of the engine and easily accessible. The cast aluminum reservoir has a large black knurled plastic nut that holds the top on the reservoir. Turn the nut counterclockwise and remove it, then take the top off the reservoir. The reservoir has a fluid filter in the bottom that can be removed and replaced using a pair of needle nose pliers to extract it. Fluid retains water so its a good idea to remove the fluid every couple of years with a turkey baster and replenish it up to the cold mark on the center post. The top has a rubber o-ring that should be replaced as well to make sure the cavity is sealed

Bcelani