FIBEROPTIC BLUE CABLES CONNECTION

1979 Mercedes Benz 450sl

1979 Mercedes Benz 450sl V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 110000 miles

NEED HELP TO CONNECT 4 BLUE FIBEROBTIC CABLES THAT COMES FROM:
ANETENNA SWITCH - 2 WIRE
REAR VIEW DEFROSTER - 1 WIRE
AIR WENT SWITCH = 1
IN ADDITION THERE ARE TWO BLACK FIBRE OBTIC CABLES AND EACH END IT HAS TWO BRASS CONNECTOR.
HOW SHOULD THEY BE CONNECTED TO THE HEATER AND VENTILATION MODULE AT THE CONSOLE. CURRENLY THERE ARE 7 GOVES IN THE CLIMATE CONTROL MODULE. SINCE THERE ARE TOTAL OF 4 CONNECTOR (BLUE WIRE) AND 4 BLACK
CONNECTOR 2 AT EACH END AND THERE IS ONLY SEVEN GROVES IN THE CLIMATE CONTROL MODULE.
DO ANY OF THEM GO INTO AIR COND. OFF AND ON SWITCH. ANY ADVISE WOULD BE GREATLY APPREICATED. THANKS

I HAVE NO PROBLEM DONATING BUT I NEED TO SEE THE RESPONSE. IF IM SATISFIED WITH THE ANSWER I WILL HAPPY TO SEND IN THE CHECK FOR DONATION. BUT FIRST I AM REQUESTING FREE
ADVISE. ANY COURTESY YOU EXTEND WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Pichuswami virmani

You've got surplus fiber optic cables in the mix, somewhere. The black cables with brass ends are the original fiber optic cables, the blue ones are replacements someone else put in. Are you sure the black ones are actually connected to anything?

ScottinSoCal