OIL LEAK

1987 Mazda RX7

1987 Mazda RX7 V12 Two Wheel Drive Manual 100000 miles

Obviously, this car does not have a V12 - but this site does not have a rotary motor option. It has a 4 port 13B Wankel Rotary as the car is a RX7 Turbo II. Problem is an oil leak from the back of the engine, apparently within the bell housing. I've removed and replaced gaskets and o rings for oil cooler lines and the oil filter housing at the top of the motor. When this didn't stop the leak, I pulled the transmission and replaced rear main seal and the transmission input shaft seal. I used actual factory Mazda parts, not aftermarket. Checked car after driving about 3 miles, and the back of the engine was wet (engine side of flywheel). Besides the rear main seal, where else can oil be leaking from? Has anyone had the rear stationary gear/bearing housing leak? If so, can this be removed with the engine in the car?
HPMotors

Its mazda 13b rotary engine right?

The rear eccentric shaft seal has one oil seal and one O-ring. Its located by stationary gear. It attached to stationary gear.
Most case oil leak from the O-ring. Usually change both seal same time.

Take tranny out.
Cluch remove.
Flywheel remove.
Stationary gear remove.
Change oil seal and o-ring.
Then all put back.

Tak