CAR WILL NOT START

1995 Mazda MX6

1995 Mazda MX6 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 100000 miles

I purchased a car from a guy I worked with because the voltage regulator went out.(That's what he was told by NAPA) I purchased a new alternetor with a new voltage regulator and put it on the car. The car will turn over but will not start. What else can I check to get this car running?
Watsx2

You need to check if you're getting fuel and spark get back asap.

Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it