CLUTCH NOISE

1992 Mazda MX3

Drive Train Axles Bearings problem
1992 Mazda MX3 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 160000 miles

When I press on the clutch, it makes a noise but, the gears go into 12345 smoothly.

what is this symptom? Is it just needing an adjustment or a clutch replacement?
Xtreme1

I'd say a clutch assembly replacement that involves the release bearing or the pilot bearing/bushing

Hafa Adai!

Thank you. Now its idleing up and down when in neutral. What can be the problem?

Xtreme1
Hafa Adai to you too and To do mauleg from Sin City

Chelo-this one can give the Taotamona nightmares, sorry for the grocery list, I'll be here if you need more

Okay-check the fuel pressure if its within specs and then start checking the idle air control valve, airflow sensor, throttle position sensor, EGR and PCV valves, O2 sensor and vacuum leaks-double check all sensors connections

Si yu'us ma'ase chelu! Yeah, I found out it was the AIC valve. Sorry for the late reply, and hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Xtreme1
I hope yours went well too-comeback when you need help again-Adios chelu

Chelu',

I have another qquestion, if you dont mine, answering for me? I also have a 96 Accord v6 with transmission sleepage. What could be the problem, and is it worth fixing or rebuilding/replace? Thanks!

Xtreme1
The transmission fluid is it in the full mark when warmed up and fluid condition is okay?

You can try flushing or just replace fluid and filter and see what happens. Also check the throttle position and vehicle speed sensor.