'90 MX-5 , 1.6L, 157,499 MILES

1990 Mazda Miata

This car has been sitting in our lot for almost 2 years now. We have not started it. It will not start now. But, as soon as we figure out how to disable the car alarm, we will jump the battery or buy a new one.

My question is about this problem---About a year ago we moved the car into its present spot. We could easily push it then. Now, we can't even budge it. The e-brake is disengaged, but the break pedal seems to be engaged. The clutch is really loose too. What is going on? It sat through this rough IL winter outside--could that do something? What do I do to correct this problem? I know almost nothing about fixiing cars, especially if it's not a Chevy, but I hate to spend money taking it in to be fixed by a professional.

p.S. ANYBODY WANT TO BUY THIS CAR? NEED TO GET RID OF IT BY END OF JUNE!
Gtmcgee04

If it were outside. The pads are probably rusted to the rotors. And there is a good chance that the slave cyl is leaking in the clutch system (common)

Cosmo. Mazda TEch

Cosmo