HYDROLIC CLUTCH

1986 Mazda b2300

1986 Mazda b2300 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 255500 miles

I am having clutch problems. The clutch peddal is sticking to the floor at times. I am told that I amy have air bubbles. But I do not have manual for the truck so need to find info on the location of the hydrolic clutch and the lines to it. Am I making since?
Tami322

Try bleeding the clutch system.
http://www.2carpros.com/topics/drivetrain/clutch

It is a 86 B2200 not a 2300. But the engine is a 2000.
I have no manual for this truck. So the guy doing the work could not find the bleeder. Is there anyway you can send any schematics pertaining to the hydrolic system for my truck. Thanks

Tami322
For the late 80's B 2000 series it's all the same process for bleeding the hydraulic clutch system

Fill the Clutch bottle with DOT 3 Brake fluid, have a friend depress the pedal 10 times, holding it down on the 10th pump. Then youclimb under the truck, using a wrench, open the valve on the clutch slave cylinder and allow the air bubbles to squirt out. Close the valve, have your friend pump another 10 times and hold the pedal down again, repeat the valve opening process. CLose the valve tight. Repeat a 3rd time.