ENGINE WON'T START AFTER CAR WASH

2010 Mazda 3

2010 Mazda 3 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 4500 miles

I have 2010 Mazdaspeed3. My car is tuned with stage 2 and ecu is tuned with CP-E standback and pnp harness. The hood of engine area has a big space to breath and heat out.
I had a sprayed car wash 2 days ago and all of sudden my engine was turned off and I was not be able to start it since.
all the light is on but can't not start the engine because a lot of water was spraying on top of the engine area. Do I have to wait or replace the spark plugs?
Austin1kr

Check if its a spark or fuel problem-Do below

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing