DEAD BATTERY, DEAD DOORS

Lincoln Town Car

I am trying to help a friend of mine open her car. It is a 1993 town car. It has been setting for long time and now has a completely dead battery. When I turn the key in the door nothing happens and of course the push button does not work. Any ideas how I can open the doors or the hood? Thanks
DhicksELP

Is there not a key hole in the door? And did you try to pull some cables through the grille? I thought of that don't know if you can reach them though my grille has alot of space to send hangers and stuff though might have to break into the car: (

Maninder
What happens when you insert the key into the key hole on the door, its all manual so it should open right up.

Lsussel
Put the key in the door and turn to the right it may be a little hard to turn because it sat so long but should turn and open I know I have keyless entry also and I left the dome light on it kill the battery I open the door manually pop the hood to put a charge.

Good luck

Corvette4+3