BATTERY LIGHT IS ON AND WONT GO OFF

Lincoln Town Car

I have a 1990 lincoln town car signature series with a 5.0 ltr 302 v8 motor the battery light came on and the anti lock light too. I replaced the abs relay switch and the anti lock light went out. Then I had the altinator checked by two different places both said it was good. Battery light was still on. I had the battery tested and it is good too and in fact it was 45 percent charged enough power to start the car and go. So what is the problem and why wont the light go out. Light has been on for 3 days and the car hasnt died yet soooooooooooo wtf please help this is driving me insane. How do I reset it if thats the problem
Lincoln town car 1990

When the light stays on, it means it is not reconditioning the battery-take it in and have the alternator load tested again-something is wrong-could also be the wiring behind the alternator and to the ignition switch.

Try this put the voltmeter on the battery disable the ignition system, crank engine over for 10secs is t he voltmeter reading above 9.6volts