BLOWER PROBLEMS

1999 Lincoln Town Car

Heater problem
1999 Lincoln Town Car V8 Two Wheel Drive

About a week after I got my car I hit some bumps and my fan went out, kicked back in and then out again. The blower motor was tested when taken out of the car and it worked fine. The car produces AC/Heat just fine but will not blow it out on eather setting (bi-level, dash vents, etc.) Or speed, totally dead. I have been told the blower motor resistor is a very common problem. I just want to ask anybody on here!

Even with the blower motor having tested out good after the problem occured. I did put another one in after everything went south on me, this is why I thought it was ok. I have also heard a possible bad ground wire.
Looneyloomis

Could be a bad ground or blower motor relay problem or the blower control switch

I have been hearing possible bad swich too. AS long as its not a bad ground wire I think I can do it! I don't have the know how to search for a bad ground.

Looneyloomis
Wile we are at it, where might the swich be located?

Looneyloomis