WINDOWS

1995 Lexus SC 300

Steering problem
1995 Lexus SC 300 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 154000 miles

I dont use the electric window on pas side as it sometimes wont do what I need im afraid someday it wont go up. Worst fear atm today drivers side window down wont cume up just makes a noise. Its raining for 32 hrs here in kansas what to do.

bought car from one owner told me up front stearing rack would have to be replaced. Did it then my dad had power stearing pump changed still leaking 18 years old girl I look good driving but am afraid its too much for college and part time worker at old navy. In morning befor school even when its hot my car hates to shift first from low for 10 minutes. My glass is fogged up can get it clear only short time. Gas millage I get is 13mpg is that normal
Jim long

Window sounds like the window regulator is broken. That is a common problem with those cable run regulators. If it still leaks, clean it off real good to see where it is coming from, may be a bad hose. Mileage sounds low, be sure the tune up is in good order and the tires are properly inflated

Jack42