CAR WHITE SMOKE FROM EXHAUST PROBLEMS

2004 Lexus RX

2004 Lexus RX 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 45500 miles

My RX 330 has had a huge white smoke(not the normal steam we see when we start out cars) when I started it lately. However, the white smoke goes away in 3 or 4 minutes after starting. And it runs fine. What migt be the problem? Thank you.
Ylei00

This lexus is it turbocharged? If so check it-not it- get it block and pressure tested.

Thank you. It is not turbocharged. And now the check engine light, CEL VSC light and the Trac Off light are on. Help! However, the car runs fine and smoothly. Any idea? Does it have anything to do with the intake manifold? I had it fix by the shop since there was a leak. Thank you.

Ylei00
Have the intake manifold check could be it leaking not it do below

Have it block and pressure tested-do the block first to pinpoint a combustion leaking into the cooling system or a gas analyzer to sniff for hydrocarbons at the radiator fill neck.

Pressure test: do not do a pressure test if there's leakage at the headgasket this might cause coolant into the cylinders and lock it up or bend a connecting rod if cranked thereafter. The headgasket should be repaired before doing the pressure test.

If the block and pressure test passes check the following: Thermostat, Pressure test the Rad. Cap, Clogged radiator, Fan clutch, Radiator electrical fan, collaspe hoses, water pump.