ABOUT BULLETPROOF PARTS

2002 Lexus LX 470

Brakes problem
2002 Lexus LX 470 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 135000 miles

I need brake disc and Brake pad for my Lx 470 Because when I make this bulletproof then it is very poor brakes. Before it has good brake after very poor. One time I change Disc and pad but it is not given good results. After Bulletproofing of my car then its too havy and now it is suspention is also no good. Give me solution for these problems.
Thanks form Hardeep
Hardeeplove55

The LX470 is too heavy to start. I go through front brake pads every 6-8 months. Bulletproofing this vehicle is amazing. I would recommend aftermarket rotors Cross drilled to dissapate heat and slotted to relieve brake dust There are several sources for these front rotors. Pair those with high performance pads and it will stop on a dime. The rear setup should be fine as the brake bias on this vehicle is heavy toward the front. As for the suspension I would recommend that you have an air ride setup installed The stock fluid suspension cannot take alot of extra weight. I blew out my stock fluid shocks and burned up the pump towing a 30 foot snowmobile trailer and six snowmobiles. I went to Lexus to get an estimate and it was going to cost $8500 to repair it all. It would cost you about $6000 to have a custom fabrication shop build you an air ride setup with compressors and tanks and heavy duty air bags. You would not have suspension problems again. Air ride is what semi trucks use. Good Luck

Renderfuller