OIL FILTER

2008 Lexus GS 350

Warranty problem
2008 Lexus GS 350 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 9000 miles

oil filter on gs 350 where is that located on the engine I look all over the engine I could't find it please help if you can show me a diagram that really helpful
Jovar84

Sorry, your vehicle is really new and I can not locate a diagram for you. I do have a description of location though. From underneath the car on the passengers side near the front there should be 2 bolts with 10 mm heads on a plastic panel about 5 inches square. Remove those bolts and you will see a shiny metal disc about 2 inches in diameter with a 3/8 inch square hole. Removing this plug will drain the filter, then using a large oil filter wrench you remove the cartridge cover. Inside is the oil filter. It is a cartridge only, the cover is reused. It is not like a twist on filter normally used.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for using 2CarPros. Com !

Bluelightnin6
IF YOUR UNDER YOUR VEHICLE THERE IS A FLAP HELD IN BY A 10 MM SCREW REMOVE THAT COVER/ FLAP
AND THE CANISTER COVER IS THERE UNSCREW THE COVE AND YOU HAVE A OIL ELEMENT
WICH IS A FILTER, MAKE SURE TO CHANGE THE O RING AND DO NOT OVER TOURQE 12FT/LBS

NYC.ECHO.LEXUS.TECH