COULD I HAVE A CRACKED HEAD GASGET

1992 Lexus ES 300

Engine Cooling problem
1992 Lexus ES 300 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 163000 miles

I recently purchased a 1992 lexus before I purchased a new termastata was put in because the car was over heating. About two days after I had the car the car begain over heating again I took it to a shop and it was all out of anti freez. I was told to and to check the level of the anti freez in the moring when the engine was cold, which I did and it was fine for about 4 days and the car begain to act like it was going to stall and white smoke begain coming out of the tail pipe, the car begain running hot and when I try to refill the anti freez it seems act as if there is a leek because it all comes out under the car. And now the car will not start. PLease could it be a cracked head gasget?
Danielle28

If there's no actual leaking-Get it block and pressure tested to identify a blown headgasket cracked head/block.

It is leaking because when you put anit freeze in it cames out

Danielle28
Could be leaking from the radiator/hoses/water pump/freeze plug/s.