P147. AND SOMETIMES DIES WHEN I

2002 Land Rover Freelander

2002 Land Rover Freelander 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 112000 miles

hi my name is steven I have a 02 land rover freelander and I've been having trouble with it it has trouble starting up like its getting no gas so I have to push on the gas to get it started so I hooked up a code reader and I'm getting the code p1471. And I did a live data check and it says I'm only getting 35 for the pressure and 0 on the fuel rail. And sometime when I'm driving and press on the gas the rpm will shoot up but my speed will stay the same or drop and the service engine soon light will come on. So I replaced the fuel pump both vis motors the intake manifold and my plugs and wires and its still doing the same thingwhat else could it be?
Steveousmc

Are you stll getting the same fault code?

P1471 VIS Balance Valve Motor, Valve Always Closed

Dave H
Ya the code p1471 is still up even after I erase the codes. But why would the car die? I have to keep pressing the gas to keep it running.

Steveousmc
Check the wiring to the VIS motors

Dave H
How do I check them what's the best way? And I'm also getting codes p1319 p0171 p1471 p1472 any ideas?

Steveousmc