RESET SERVICE INTERVEL ON CLOCK

2007 Land Rover Discovery 3

Computer problem
2007 Land Rover Discovery 3 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 45000 miles

How do I reset sevice alert for next sevice?
SMALTBY

Use an approved diagnostic tool from the dealership.E.G FORD/LANDROVER IDS.I have done manaul reset for range rover sport before anyways. The dealer oem tool is better used because it can run a comprehensive check on the vehicle as well. Cheers

SERVICE INTERVAL INDICATOR RESET - PROCEDURE 1
NOTE: Service Interval Indicator can only be reset using a Land Rover TestBook/T4.

SERVICE INTERVAL INDICATOR RESET - PROCEDURE 2
Reset Procedure
Ensure that ignition switch is turned to OFF position.
NOTE: Reset button is located near lower left side of speedometer.

Press and hold left instrument cluster reset button.
With button held, turn ignition switch on to I (AUX) position.
Continue holding instrument cluster reset button for 5 seconds, until SIA RESET message appears.
The message center will display the distance-to-service status as RESET SIA: 3600km/mls and the type of service (INSPECTION).
When distance reset limit has been reached or exceeded, press and hold left button for another 5 seconds. RESET flashes in the message center.
If left button is not pressed again before fifth flash of RESET, the reset will not be performed. The message center will display the existing distance to service data for 5 seconds, followed by END SIA for 2 seconds, and then switch off.
If left button is pressed before the fifth flash of RESET, the service distance will be reset. The message center will display the new service distance END SIA: 25000 km/miles for 5 seconds, followed by END SIA for 2 seconds, and then switch off.
Turn ignition switch to OFF position.

Bodejegede