DISCOVERY SERV

2001 Land Rover Discovery 2

Computer problem
2001 Land Rover Discovery 2 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 85600 miles

I have brought my Discovery to the mechanic twice because this light keeps coming on. They told me the code they were getting was telling them there was a vacuum seal error? They changed the vacuum hose the first time and thought they had the problem fixed, but it evidently didn't since the light came back on a few weeks later. I brought it back again and they said they saw the same code, but nothing wrong with the car. They reset the code, and said to see if the light came back on. Well, here I am a week later and the light just came back on. I did notice that the light came on the same night I had refilled the gas tank, but I am not sure if that is just a coincidence. I usually use 89 octane and have never had a problem until now with this light issue. Any ideas on how I can have this fied or what may be wrong that my mechanic is missing?
Mikeysf6

Hi there, can you post the code that is being set, as this will be a big help.

Mhpautos