BLOWER SYSTEM

2002 Kia Sportage

2002 Kia Sportage 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

I would like to know if and where my Kia Sportage has a filter for my heater and AC. Where would I find it?
PerezJ

Hello –

We are not showing one for your vehicle in any of our manuals. I suggest verifying in case our information in inaccurate you check with the parts department of the dealer. It is free and they can verify.

Make a small donation! (We will make sure your question will be answered promptly and it will help us be able to continue to help others - Thanks)

Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe New Year

Please let us know if what the final fix was for your car so we can better assist others. Thanks!

Find a car repair manual for your car repair questions.

ImpalaSS
Hello –

Also, it looks like you may have some recalls on your vehicle. The dealer may fix these for free. Please contact the dealer service department, give them the VIN number of your car and have them check on these to see if they apply to you.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/248015_Kia_Recalls_1.jpg

ImpalaSS