WON'T START

1998 Kia Sportage

Engine problem
1998 Kia Sportage 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 99000 miles

here is the scoop.
was driving home on the I-15 in san diego(1998 sportage is fine all day, driving it all over) and it was like I popped out of gear (65-70mph at time). Checked to see if was in 5th and was. Steped on the gas and was like the cable broke. No incresses in rpms. Coasted to the side of the road(eng still on) kame to a stop and eng shut off.
eng will crank and turn but no fire stutter or anything.
got it towed home and went to KGIS FIRST and looked up turs over but will not start.
Engine fails to start, starter turning
Fuse failure Check/Replace IGN fuse - good, none popped
Low battery current Check charging system -good- all elec stuff works.
Ignition coil(s) failure Check/Replace coil(s)- good? Replaced last 06
CMP sensor failure Check/Replace sensor - replaced today, looked good
CKP sensor failure Check charging system - replaced today, looked good
fuel pump is good. Sending high pressure fuel all the way up to and past the filter. All 4 plugs spark, all conectors look good on coils, plugs, tps, air idle, MAS( or MAP-MAP whatever you call it) replaced crank angle and cam angle senors. Still wont fire up. Just turns and turns. Once again timing belt is good. Head gasket is good.
getting spark at the plugs.
going to check the fuel injectors resistance.
but i'm out of ideas and very low on cash, so taking it in is out.
have done a lot of work my self, clutch, front hubs, speakers, audio stuff, breakes (front and rear) ect.
need help
Stewdaddy76

Get a " noid" light and see if it has injector pulse. Without this, it will crank forever and not start. Scanning the PCM might not hurt either if you have or know someone with a hand held scanner

Jack42