STEERING

2004 Kia Sorento

Steering problem
2004 Kia Sorento 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 77,500 miles

My steering is doing a jerky feeling when I try and turn the car to the left or right. I checked the power steering fluid and it was empty when I first turned the car off then I checked it about 15 min. Later and there was fluid in it about half way. I do not know what happened please help.

I took this car in on 3/13/09 to service the crank shaft bolt and then by 3/17/09 my car started to over heat and had no fluid in the radiator, then the next day I had this problem with my steering. I am not sure what has happened at this point because I had no problems until I took it in to be serviced.

The place I took it to is Quality Car Company KIA they are located in California 15135 Jackson St Midway City, CA 92655 714-657-8095. Just for your FYI since they are not taking any responsibility for this mess and the service was no buno.

Thank you for any assistance you can offer.
Rbhoy5

Have you had another mechanic check it? It's hard for me to make comments without seeing it. If you never had trouble before, I would have someone check it to see if there is evidence that something was done to it. Chances are, no one will want to point a finger. Regardless, you need to know what the cause of the problems are so have it checked and looked at. Explain what has happened, what was done.

Let me know what you find.