PULSATING BRAKES

2007 Kia Sedona

Brakes problem
2007 Kia Sedona 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 33500 miles

when I appliy the brakes, you can feel pulsating in the pedal and steering wheel. Its not the antilock feel. I have replaced the front rotor (ultra premium) and the pad (ceramic). Can it be the pistons on the caliper? There are 2 pistons on each caliper.
Henry5120

BRAKE PEDAL PULSATION Indicates a warped brake rotor that needs to be resurfaced or replaced. The faces of a rotor must be parallel (within.0005 inch on most cars) and flat (no more than.003 inches of runout as a general rule on most cars and trucks, but some cars cannot tolerate any more than.0015 inches of runout). Excessive runout can be corrected by resurfacing the rotors in place with an on-car brake lathe, or by installed special tapered shims between the rotors and hub to correct the runout. A source for these tapered shims is Brake Align. Do not forget the wheel bearings (if serviceable) -- they all need to be cleaned, inspected and repacked with grease. New grease seals will also be needed