SEDONA SPARK PLUGS

2003 Kia Other

I have a 2003 kia sedona and I can only find the first three spark plugs located in front but can't find the other three. Please help
Petna

Maybe its a 3 cylinder : lol: 6 cylinder?

If so they are on the opposite side of the motor, equidistance from the center of the motor.

Yeah, under all thar stuff : roll:

Ok if I find them how do I replace them and is it possible for me to do?

Petna
Well I don't know your skill level or patience, but That is up to you to decide.

I tried to find some info or diagrams, but didn't have much luck. Typical kia.

You can take some pictures of the engine and post them, and we can guide you.

My car stopped working and I had it towed to the dealer. I was told that the spark plugs need to be replaced but it will cost me a little over $500. I know the sparks plugs in a Kia are a little hard to reach but $500 worth of effort seems a bit much - even for Washington, DC.

Can anyone give me an idea what this should cost? Thx.

Pete38
HArd to say, because there are variables we don't know.

Say you had AAA for towing and sort of costs you nothing, the diagnosis was $70, the parts ran $ 53 for the plugs, say the tax is $35.00 and the labor is 2.6 book hours times labor rate of $112 per hour. Then yes it would make sense. But need to know specifics.
The part that would bother me is that the plugs might take an hour or so to actually do on that one, if I remember right.