MODELS ABOUT MY

1997 Kia Other

1997 Other Kia Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 130000 miles

My car does not start when I turn the car on the radio, lights and everything else comes on but the actually engine will not start the other day when I was able to drive the car it had a weird noise when I finally got to work the battery light came on and then it started stalling then completely stop I tired to restart the car nothing came on but the radio the lights etc. Do you know what it might be. The car is 97 Kiia Sepia LS with a 1.8 engine Automatic no power lock brakes
Helpmefixmycar

" I was able to drive the car it had a weird noise when I finally got to work the battery light came on and then it started stalling then completely stop I tired to restart the car nothing came on but the radio the lights etc. &Quot; Sounds like a battery charging issue. Either the Alternator or battery. Both can be checked at your Autoparts store for free. Possibly, without even taking it out of the car.

~SRD.

SHANDON