CAR WON'T START

2004 Kia Optima

2004 Kia Optima 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 124000 miles

Car died at stop light. Replaced timing belt, Belt was missing teeth but not broke. Matched marks, replaced cam sensor, crank sensor. Spark plugs, air filter, and fuel filter. ECM coded on crank sensor prior to repairs. After repairs, I've used scanner to clear code, un hooked battery terminal for 15 minutes. No new codes. Past data can be pulled from ECM but no help. Compression is 180lbs - 200lbs in all cylinders. No spark or fuel.
Prior to dieing car had rough idle and low idle.
Tnmatt

Check your EGR valve. I had a Sonata with similar problem before.

Zackman
After going over everything again for about the 6th time. (Ie: connections, wiring, OBDII scanning, google searching, etc.) I luckily by visual inspection came across a tiny piece of rubber from the timing belt teeth that must have fallen from above and landed perfectly hidden behind the crank sensor just enough to mess it up. Anyways, the car fired and is running again. It still has the rough idle though. That I think could be EGR valve related. I am going to look in to that issue next, thanks for the advice. There also seems to be a vibration coming from underneath just before it shifts. I am hoping that is tire related.

Tnmatt