GRAND CHAROKEE LIMITED

Jeep Other

My driver side window slid off it's track, I think, how do I get to get to put it back or simply put how do I open up the inside panel of the door?
Thong1bk1

Dont know what year jeep you got so I put in 98.
This link will give u an idea of what to do.

Jpam
I'm sorry, thought I got all the info. The jeep is a 99 and the illustration you've shown is completely different from what I have in my jeep. There's only three visible screws to my knowledge, one by the side mirror, another by the door handle, and the last one is in the grip area in the arm rest.I took all three out but didn't budge. Didn't want to risk with force because I don't know the locations of the retaining clips. Please help! Thanks.

Thong1bk1
Well couldnt find 99 manual at that link. Try looking around at the bottom of your panel. Sometime sthey hide screws in carpet and stuff. Just start prying panel off slowly and look in gap to see were it is hanging up. Thats what I do when pulling panels.
Good luck and let me now how it goes. Thnks jess s.

Jpam