REAR RUN LIGHTS, SUNROOF, AND DRIV

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 136000 miles

My rear run lights will not work and I replaced the bulb, but my brake lights work fine. My sunroof switch has to be fiddled with for it to open or close. My driver door panel switchs dont work except to adjust my driver side mirror, but not the passenger side mirror. Along with the lock and window switchs on the driver panel, but the passenger switch works fine. Why?
Aaronsancho

With the tail lites, did you check for voltage? The lite blue and lite blue with white tracer are tail lamp voltage circuits for left and right. Check the circuits at the lamp outage module, if no lamp outage module, check the connector. The dark blue wire with red tracer goes hot when you turn on the headlamp switch carries voltage to the lamp module or connector. Also, Check applicable fuses.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/170934_grand_cherokee_exterior_lamps_1.jpg