RADIATOR LEAKED TRANSMISSION FLUID

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 143000 miles

Hello all. I have a 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. I just had the automatic transmission rebuilt, and put in a new radiator. The hose that connects to the radiator that cools the transmission fluid just broke off and leaked out all of my transmission fluid. This happened while I was driving. I noticed because it started making irregular shifts for about 30 seconds. I noticed right away stopped the car and pushed it down the street. I just spent over $2,000 having the transmission rebuilt, and I am not sure if this little incident ruined the whole transmission all over again. Do you think it will be fine if I just fix the hose that broke and put new fluid in? Not sure if 30 seconds of running without fluid in it would ruin the transmission. Any responses would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Zackjbeam

All you can do is to fix cooler line and refill trans.

I do not think 30 seconds would cause permanent damage.

Mmprince4000